Do you want a job with purpose? Join tech startup RightsDD and help empower companies to tackle modern slavery in their supply chains. Position only open to those eligible for the Kickstart scheme (see below).
As a marketing assistant and content writer you will be responsible for supporting marketing efforts. You will:
- Conduct research and interviews to find relevant stories;
- Write articles for our website and social media which drive engagement and improve our Search Engine Optimisation;
- Market research; and
- Supporting other marketing channels.
Hours and pay
Position can be either remote or based at our Hoxton, London, office. 25 hours/ week. Real Living Wage (£10.85/ hour London, £9.50/ hour rest of country) paid. 6 month term.
Essential requirement: Kickstart Scheme
Kickstart is a government funded scheme that supports the the employment of eligible young people. To be eligible for Kickstart you must meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16 to 24
- Eligible for Universal Credit
- Currently unemployed (nil earnings)
- Not in an apprenticeship
- Have a claimant commitment in place – I.e. on Universal Credit
Do not apply unless you meet the above criteria.
Skills and experience
- Professional spoken and written English
- Can write compelling, concise articles
- IT literate
- Good at listening to people
- Organised and disciplined
- Experience conducting interviews, writing reports and marketing
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 15th October 2021.